Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Great December- CHRIST-mas time 2008


This has been such a wonderful Christmas season! Brooke is starting to understand the true meaning of Christmas and, how Jesus was born in a manger and how He came to save the world! She and I have been baking together and, she is getting really good in the kitchen! I have my sweet mom and dad to thank for this~ they have both been cooking with her in their kitchen for awhile: she and my dad make waffles together every time we visit and, she and my mom make all sorts of concoctions together! Bo is a sweet boy and very content all of the time! My favorite thing the past few weeks is to sit by the tree and reflect on ALL the many blessings of this past year- there have been ups and downs, and all the while, the Lord is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment